POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: My first pic : Re: My first pic Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first pic
Date: 12 Mar 2002 02:47:21
Message: <lccr8u4cipsghg8j1fg4bgk218h70l0qn0@4ax.com>
On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:39:23 -0500, "Corey Woodworth" <cdw### [at] mpinetnet>
wrote:
> ok, not REALLY my first pic

But probably your first binary post. Please consider more efficient graphics
format (jpg, png, gif) when you will post next time. If you don't see the
difference please compare average size of last ten images posted here and size
of your image. Perhaps it could be worth to spend some time in faq group for
rules. Nice image, btw :-)

ABX